Contoh Teks Recount [Recount Text] Bahasa Inggris

Haiii Assalamualaikum wr wb...
Selamat pagi, siang atau malem...
Maafkan gaje- Langsung saja di sini saya akan memberikan contoh teks recount [RECOUNT TEXT] dalam bahasa Inggris. Ini ceritanya tentang pengalaman pergi ke Kota Jepara. Langsung saja kita chek ke bawahhh...

Last year I went to Jepara. I went with my family and friends. We got many precious experiences during the vacations. Although only one full day. Because it was my first holiday to Jepara. We visited many places there. I was very excited for this. We went to Jepara by bus. I began to gather at the mosque in my village. After all people gathered, at midnight I started the journey. About 5 hours to get there. In the bus, I sat down with my mother and my best friends. My friend name was Dita. She was very beautiful and sweet.
On the way, almost all people slept. My mother also slept. But Dita and I didn't slept. I enjoyed the beautiful night with listened music and saw the light at the night from windows. Dita was played her handphone. She also listened music. The environment was very quite, except for the sound of a vehicle. Sometimes the bus stopped at the gas station. Almost everyone got down to break. I also get off the bus to enjoyed the evening breeze. Waiting 30 minutes to be continued the journey. I was back to sit down in my place.
At 4 o'clock in the morning, we arrived at the mosque Demak. I prayed there. A pride could pray there. I also took a bath there. Then I took pictures for memories. The moon and many star have been replaced with the sunrise. It was beautiful view. Then we continued the journey to Museum Kartini. About 1 hours to get there.
We arrived at the place almost 7 o'clock. Because it was still early, it turned Museum unopened. So our first breakfast. Museum Kartini was opened at 8 o'clock. We began to enter Museum Kartini. Many statues of Kartini was visible on the outside Museum. We were accompained by a guide. At the Museum Kartini we got a history lesson. After completed of the route were provided we get out.
Then we went to Bandengan Beach. At 12 o'clock, the weather was very hot. The sun like overhead. My friends and I went to cross to the Sepanjang Island. We went by boat. It was very beautiful view on the sea. I was afraid, while in the middle of the sea. Almost 30 minute to reach the Sepanjang Island. First, I bought some food for lunch with my parents. Then Dita and I walked around the Island. I also took pictures for memories. I spent the time with played white sands in the water.Although the weather was very hot. I always enjoyed. I went back to Bandengan Beach, and we decided to go home.
On the way home, I slept. I was very tired, but I was very happy.


Gimana-gimana-gimana??? Udah ya segitu aja, by the way itu sebenarnya naskah ujian bahasa Inggris kelas IX wkwk buat kalian yang mau Ujian semangat yyaaa kita berjuang bareng eaaa-apasi?
Semoga bermanfaat yaa, sampai jumpaaa

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Unggah Ungguh Basa Jawa

Ringkasan IPS Benua dan Samudra Kelas IX

Contoh Teks Pidato Bahasa Indonesia Tema Pendidikan Untuk Ujian Praktik